Backend API Engineer
LocationBangkok - Bangrak,Bangkok - BTS/MRT
Number of Vacancy1
- Speak with Finance companies to understand their APIs.
- Work with the rest of engineering team (India, Indonesia) to build the various insurance categories (travel, motor, term-life etc.)
- Help translate API documentation from Thai to English.
- Do API integration with insurance companies across onboarding, Issuance et al.
- Do API integration with other partner (channel partners, payment gateways etc.)
- Help us deliver leading edge digital solutions, working on the backend technology stack
- Write high-performance, scalable and extensible code for all elements of the backend stack
- Work within the parameters of the engineering design and the feature specs
- Innovate on the operationalisation of the design, and deliver the product as per specs
- Set up the code repository
- Enumerate best practices for code management like code reviews, unit tests, and practice what is preached
- Help set up developer productivity infrastructure including (but not limited to) automated testing and continuous integration
- As a part of the technology team, be responsible for the code shipping on time
- Stay on top of new technologies and adapt relevant ones for the team
- Have worked with, and have strong understanding of the following technology - python
- Possess a deep understanding of at least one backend framework (django, flask etc.)
- Understand database schema design
- Have experience of working with caching systems like redis etc.
- Have experience working with SOA and preferable working knowledge of MS architecture
- Possess good experience of building web application development workflows
- Understand web application bottlenecks
- Understand the mechanics of repo management and version control
- Has experience of working in an agile and nimble environment
- Juthamanee K.
- MODIS Thailand
- Tel.02-121-3593 Ext.3593