IT Recruitment Consultant (Account Management)
LocationBangkok - Phayathai
Number of Vacancy1
To support the development of Modis in Thailand, we are seeking experienced IT Recruitment Consultants who have a proven track record of delivery in the Thai market. Working alongside our existing IT Recruitment team, you will:
- Work with new and existing clients, sourcing local and international candidates for vacancies across the IT / Technical sector.
- Utilize all available resource channels to identify and attract experienced IT / Tech talent to your client’s vacancies.
- Develop your personal brand to be recognized as a recruitment leader in your specific sector.
- Manage your client accounts to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Manage a team of IT Contractors / Consultants to ensure client satisfaction.
Please note, this is not a sales role and you will not be required to participate in any sales activities (unless this is an area that specifically interests you). You will work in support of the Adecco Group Business Development Manager in the delivery of skilled and capable candidates into a variety of local and international clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and capable individuals to assist in the launch of a global brand in Thailand. To be successful in your application, it will be necessary for you to be able to demonstrate your experience in the recruitment of IT / Technical talent into a variety of roles.
Apply now or contact Tom Heath (+66 95 253 0103) for further information.
- Angsana T.
- Adecco Group Thailand