Assistant Logistic Manager
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Creating documents related to Import procedures.
- Prepare and follow up all import documents such as Commercial invoice, Bill of lading (B/L), Packing List, Certificate of origin, Form E, Form D ,Form AK and other related documents.
- Co-ordinate international trading with oversea suppliers.
- Contact to supplier in order to follow up import documentation.
- Co-ordinate with vendors to make to correct shipping mark and shipping document.
- Planning shipment and coordinate with other departments for coming shipment.
- Coordinate with Shipping agent to ensure Smooth clearance service in a timely and accurate ,check and confirm HS Code, Customs Duty and Tax in draft import and export formality.
- Co-ordinate container unloading with related departments.
- Ensure and monitor the customs clearance to be in compliance with laws and regulations
- At Least 3 years experience in Import/Export industrial.
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards.
- Have experience in HS Code
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Kasidech Kumpoopong
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3572