CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryImport / Export
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for preparing and summarizing financial budgets for each year and various projects, and monitoring and controlling them from time to time.
- Assist the CFO to participate in financial budget analysis, semi-annual report, annual report preparation, external audit project, complete data preparation on time, etc.
- Responsible for arranging the checkout schedule for each company every month, and notifying relevant departments to make preparations before checkout.
- Complete supply chain and general ledger reconciliation, cost accounting, supply chain and general ledger settlement, voucher review, account balance, balance reasonableness and accuracy check, financial statements, sales orders, sales gross profit and other data analysis reports.
- Responsible for completing various tax declarations of each company on time, including monthly and annual tax declarations, final settlement, customs annual report declaration, statistical annual report declaration, business year credit announcement, financial support fund application, education supplementary subsidy application, monthly export declaration record check and handle export tax refund declaration.
- Responsible for the management of the validity period of each company's licenses, to ensure that the licenses of banks, statistics, and CA legal persons are within the validity period and make timely changes.
- Accounting major with accounting with CPD
- More than 10 years of accounting working experience in and more than 5 years of management experience of Accounting department
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) as a working language, and proficient in Chinese is preferred
- Able to use Microsoft, Word & Excel, ERP and ready to join fast.
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502