Assistant Purchasing Manager
CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Looking for new suppliers.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 4 years’ experience in purchasing field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of market research.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Communicable in English language skill.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516