Business Development Manager
LocationBangkok - Pathumwan
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Be a primary contact and relationship manager with Thai Telcos and Business Partnerships.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations each a content type
- Develop content for marketing, advertising and media relations campaigns.
- Coordinate with the graphics department on advertising artwork and other department who are involved in executing marketing plans with internal team.
- Conduct in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor analysis.
- Understanding the company, products, and customers to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Manage budget; marketing budget, expenditures, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections, etc.
- Plan, manage and execute the whole process of the projects including monitoring and evaluating marketing programs and events.
- Provides all report to management level team.
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing user acquisition or Management and Communication role.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Possesses strong communication, analytical thinking management, Interpersonal negotiation skills
- Highly flexible and solution oriented, self-initiative, sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure and time constraint
- Fluent in Thai and good command in English both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Panyada Savetsila
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3511