Finance & Accounting Manager
LocationBangkok MRT RAMA9
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryHospitals/ Health Care
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Prepare monthly accrued expense at the month.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Over 8 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Experience background in Audit field.
- Good command of English language skill.
- Additional certification (e.g. CPD or CPA) is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with high desire to achieve growth.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516