Senior Finance&Accounting Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryHospitals/ Health Care
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Provide accurate consolidated financial statements.
- Provide reliable and timely analysis for decision making and financial planning effectively.
- Lead finance and accounting team with accurate reporting.
- Liaise for financial institutions and both internal and external auditors
- Track accurate financial and status by monitoring contracting revenue and costs/expenses.
- Create strengthen internal standard process and financial & accounting policies.
- Conduct self-audit as well as engage external auditor for periodical audits
- Improve automated systems, workflow including productivity reporting and initiate corrective actions.
- Closing financial report.
- Manage effective relationships with all stakeholders, bankers, auditors as well.
- Lead other department to review business plan / annual budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Over 10 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Good command of English language skill.
- Good skills with an attention to detail.
- Additional certification (e.g. CPD or CPA) is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate leadership and development of finance & accounting team.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516