Chief Marketing Officer
CategoryMarketing & Communications
IndustryBanking/ Financial Services
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Handles sales management, business development, digital marketing, product assurance and customer service team.
- Ensuring all organization’s messages are distributed across channels and targeted audience in order to maximize revenue, order volume targets.
- Seeking out new ways and implement new ideas of reaching customers through Social media, mobile advertisement, paid ads and videos.
- Roll-out mid to long term strategic marketing plans in order to meet the organization’s objectives and goals.
- Coordinating with other departments to distribute messages that meet marketing demands.
- Expansion of the company’s brand by broadcasting the brand’s message to specific audiences
- Innovatively create campaigns and promotions that stand-out compared to company’s direct/indirect competitors.
- Setting up and achieving key performance indicator (KPI) for the team.
- Working closely with team leaders and BOD to execute marketing budgets and plans.
- Overseeing company’s reward programs, Partnerships and CRM activities.
- Completely implementation/organize tracking system and directly reporting the company’s key metrics to the CEO.
- Always be up-to-date with the industry and technological changes which impact the business.
- Solid Experience in Financial Products/Cryptocurrency
- Direct Experience to work with Bank of Thailand
- Ability to lead the team
- Analytical Skills
- Customer first mindset
- Understanding Marketing mechanism
- Knowledge of marketing principles and KPI
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to rapid changes
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor Degree of any fields, MBA is preference
- Kornpanach Natchalakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3549