Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Overseeing a full scope of HR activities, including organization effectiveness and people development, performance management system, recruitment, and employee relations
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Preparing reports, submissions and other necessary correspondence relevant to HR matters
- Overseeing general affairs and office administrative issue
- Handing payroll for employees.
- Conduct full recruitment cycle; posting jobs, sourcing candidates, screening, scheduling, interviewing, reference checking, and offering
- Create a conducive business environment in the company.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, implementing and conducting the training program aligned with the business trending. Engaging and motivating of human capital.
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Reporting and providing decision support through HR metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or any fields.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in all HR function.
- Excellent communication abilities with a good command both written and spoken English
- Pleasant personality and appearance with interpersonal skill
- Computer literacy
- Must have excellent communication skills; be detail-oriented with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; be flexible, assertive, and composed under pressure.
- Watcharin Nitikhajornworakhun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3566