Recruitment and Training Development Senior Specialist
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Work closely with management level to manage training needs and regional team to manage talent development
- Implement and design training methods and strategies to align with business direction
- Collaborate with third party for training to develop and implement the programs
- Build strong employee relationship in team and motivate their passions through learning strategies
- Manage orientation programme related to training and guideline for new employees
- Direct and conduct recruitment activities (including job advertisement, interviewing, selecting candidates, checking references, employment agreement etc.) for all the sites to ensure the best selection for each role and the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, economically and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards
- Propose and lead the implementation of Employer Branding initiatives to promote the organization and attract talents in the labor market
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, humanity or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in plant environment.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Wanthanee Somapee
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3503