ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Develop, review and all human resources management policies relating to HR functions
- Develop functional level operational plans in alignment with corporate strategy and Group level strategy
- Communicate business direction & implementation plans to team in order to ensure the achievement of assigned targets
- Contribute information on budget estimation according to the implementation plan as well as control expenses within budgets
- Prepare designated management reports for relevant management in order to ensure the adequacy of management information feedback on business performance
- Identify KPIs, assign responsibility and allocate work targets to the team in order to manage their performance
- Provide consultation on issues that require solutions in order to support the team
- Implement the organization’s human resource strategy so that the organization attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives.
- Direct a variety of human resource-related programs to ensure that the organization’s current and future human resource requirements are met and that employees are recruited, managed, organized, trained, evaluated and rewarded in accordance with organization’s human resource strategy
- Implement and manage all company programs including the training of new employees and re-training of existing employees in order to maximize individual, team and overall company performance.
- Work with management and the group to set HR policies and ensure staff understand company policies or procedure.
- Develop and maintain a proactive and manageable approach to workforce planning throughout the operations
- Bachelor or higher in Human Resource Manage or above in Business Administrative or related field
- At least 10-15 years of experiences management level
- Experience in both of commercial and manufacturing.
- Experienced in Fast Paced Company or Public Company is advantage
- Excellent communication, English proficiency
- Strong Leadership competency
- Anuwat Puthong
- Tel.+66 2121 3512 Ext.3512