AVP - HRIS
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Supervise and maintain the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems.
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours.
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in an HRIS in management position.
- Strong knowledge of employee data management and compensation and benefits.
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Anuwat Puthong
- Tel.+66 2121 3512 Ext.3512