CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
IndustryAgriculture/ Dairy Based
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
This role requires a self-motivated individual, who is results driven and excels at Business Intelligence tools. S/he will be required to effectively engage and enable multiple stakeholders with strong communication and collaboration.
- Gather input and request from various parties to produce reports and dashboards in BI platform.
- Administer environment of BI tool, not limited to manage user access, security access, maintain source databases, optimize, and rationalize system.
- Identify data source and evaluate methods of data collection.
- Research external data sources to enhance marketing intelligence capabilities.
- Work with the teams to devise future commercial strategies based upon the findings.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration.
- 5 years working relevant experience.
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence tool: Power BI (preferred)/Tableau. Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines & manage multiple projects independently.
- Supattra Srisanong
- Tel.+66 2121 3540 Ext.3540