CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Support Plant operations management to drive site processes/control/financial improvement.
- Able to balance the need to work as a strategic business partner with operations management to continuously improve the business with the daily need to take an active “hands-on” role in preparing and managing Plant accounting and financials.
- Take proactive role in accounting/finance talent acquisition, career development, and retention for the Plant Accounting team. Mentor high potential staff.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee annual business plan, month end reporting, and long-range investment planning
- Evaluate business cases for new business opportunities
- Prepare, review and interpret financial analyses
- Chartered Accountant, CPA (or equivalent) preferred
- Outstanding communications, analytical, planning, and teamwork skills
- Achievement oriented with the ability to work independently, must be a self-starter and proactive
- Strong accounting knowledge (UKGAAP) and problem resolution skills
- Experience with an ERP system – implementation experience ideal
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance - MBA preferred
- Sasawan Amnathankit
- Tel.+66 2121 3506 Ext.3506