HR Specialist - Labor Law
IndustryCourier/ Freight/ Transportation
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage and advice management teams on HR and Administration
- Manages labor law, ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable laws and rules
- Work in partnership with departmental leadership teams, restaurant branches and collaborating with line managers and area manager to proactively identify areas where HR can add value and ensure effective solutions are delivered in line with a business objective such as succession planning, change management, leadership development, and etc.
- Develop full spectrum of Human Resources, compliance with labor laws & regulations and corporate policy, all including HR administrations, Recruitment, Employee Relations, HR Development, Performance Management & Learning and Reward & Recognition Programs.
- Plan and organize positive work environment and employee engagement.
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems/issues and conduct exit interviews, providing feedback to management when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, Human Resources, Business administration or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources, especially in HR operation.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in Labor law
- Good command in English of Chinese
- Very Good presentation, negotiation and communication skill3
- Jirapan Boonpor
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3509