Sales and Marketing Manager (Medical Devices )
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Provide comprehensive marketing and sales plan
- To achieve sales and profitable margin for the individual product group and overall budget via hospital sales, modern trade, retail shops, dealers, pharmacies, fairs and E-commerce (Digital marketing)
- Manage/ update company’s social media and digital access, develop content strategy for social media platforms and execution.
- Manage and supervise company’s online sales and online ordering process and platform
- Plan and execute and supervise company’s booth to achieve sales for trade fairs
- Responsible for overall sales and marketing activities in Thailand, such as product launching, pricing strategies, marketing driven strategies
- Regulatory affair, product registration with relevant authorities and import licenses
- Organize/ provide internal product training, selling skill, coaching and counselling to sales team
- Monitoring and analyze division sales performance and individual sales performance and corrective action plan.
- Identify new business opportunities, new channel new products to expand business
- Ensure clear implementation of sales & marketing strategies with accuracy forecast to achieve corporate goal and objective
- Develop a full understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics/government healthcare policies, regulatory policies, reimbursement & pricing policies which are related to company’s business
- Evaluates all pertinent information and defines the customer needs
- Obtain and update the marketing intelligence, monitor competitors’ activities, gather competitive information (product, price, promotion, discount, etc.), and evaluate company and major competitors’ market share, SWOT analysis
- Develop sales tools, promotional tools and marketing tools to be in line with Marketing strategy to increase sales team productivity and competency
- Prepare for launching and selling of new product in the market with full launching and sales plan including financial, sales, marketing, logistic, etc.
- Create reference site by organizing local product trials/studies
- Build up KOLs/Key Accounts and develop close relationship to share the expertise and to speak or conduct workshop on specific scientific topics or experiences with company’s products
- Be focal contact point in providing key market dynamics, insights, and information to the company management, head quarter and working closely with suppliers and sales team
- Implement and fulfill within the dateline for special projects, assignment, program, activities which may assigned
- Complete planning in advance to conduct hands-on session, workshop, in-service or CME, seminar, symposium, booth exhibition, training, promotional tools
- Attend product training and recertification and meeting in both local and oversea if required
- Handling and processing of product complaint, recall, hold, release, etc.
- Keep and update market intelligence, monitor competitors’ activities, gather competitive information in preparing promotional campaign
- Inventory control and order processing to ensure a sufficient stock for sales
- Provide a timely and accuracy of marketing data upon requested
- Bachelor Degree in related field or Business Management or MBA
- Good command of English
- 3-5 years management experience in selling of Medical Devices
- Able to deal/ negotiate with high level of medical profession and or hospital’s management
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Operations and Regulatory affairs)
- Good analytical skill
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Have own car and driving license.
- Koonlarat Jarernsup
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3547