Finance and Accounting Supervisor
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryTextiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for overseeing daily transactions including AP, AR, GL, bank reconciliations.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll as well as prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues.
- Manage month & year end closing and monitor the daily performance of the accounting department.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records with ERP and track the progress of financial and accounting objectives.
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with the company’s targets and ensure compliance with the laws.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor of Accounting with CPD or CPA and relevant experiences at least 5 years of Accounting & Finance roles
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws, regulations
- Fluent communication in English with competent in computer literacy as well as familiar with multinational corporations and fast paced environment
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502