LocationBangna, Bangkok, Thailand
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
This position is reporting to Group of HR Director, the HR Business Partner will partner with line management to co-create an effective and efficient organization, driving business result with engaged employee who are able to contribute to their best abilities, in accordance with the company people strategy, policies and frameworks. The HR Business Partner will also handle generalist responsibilities including manpower planning, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment workflow, etc.
· Work with business leaders and group of HR to create and drive a talent strategy across the Practice areas, to include identification of top talent, the import and export of that top talent and the overall career development of associates for which the HRBP is responsible
· Develop, implement, and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization
· Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
· Work with business leaders to manage manpower & workforce planning and create HR business plan to support business units.
· Manage recruitment planning & hiring activities.
· Develop and prepare hiring and onboarding and process
· Provide suggestion or counselling to management and line manager for future organization structure
· Work with learning and development team to implement employee program
· Initiate and implement succession planning, talent development, promotion and rotation across business units
· Work with corporate Performance Management System team to complete activities such as target/goal setting, performance review, performance calibration etc.
· Work with corporate communication team to execute communication and employee’s activities as business unit level.
· Research and draft business units’ HR policy to support business operation or need by comply with corporate policy and labor law.
· Counselling and communicate with the management and the employees regarding rules & regulation, disciplinary action, labour law following company’s policy.
· Be a contact person of HR to provide information, advise, counselling for employees in HR related issues.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in HRM, HRD, HROD or related field
· At least 5 years of work experience in HRBP/HR Manager from retails, property or asset management is preferable.
· Having knowledge of Labor laws and other related laws
· Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to collaborate with all levels throughout the organization to accomplish strategic initiatives and achieve key objectives.
· Learning ability with business mindset.
· Good command of English both written & spoken.
- Wanthanee Somapee
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3503