CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Overall responsible for the market Finance and Accounting functions, as well as tax planning and reporting, cash flow management, treasury and secretarial matters.
- Ensure accounting books and records are prepared based on local and US GAAP and are accurate and reliable.
- Ensure a solid internal control environment – compliance with SOX controls as well as Company Corporate policies.
- Ensure all activities comply with company policies and legal and ethical standards, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- Provide monthly inputs and accurate analysis on planning and analysis activities
- Lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process and provide finance input to the JV Business unit in developing the budget/latest landing.
- Ensure reports are submitted to agreed schedules and accurately, in particular the Monthly Management Reports (MMR), Monthly Flash reports and Annual Plan.
- Co-pilot with the Business Manager, and constantly interrogate results versus plan/latest forecasts, to ensure financial commitments are delivered.
- Working closely with the Business Manager, market Sales and Marketing teams, to identify trends, issues, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in order to derive latest forecasting.
- Ensure financial inputs are always provided in key business decision-making.
- Work with the internal and external business partner, in analysis of pricing, sales initiatives, marketing activities, ROI, pre- and post-evaluation.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Accounting or Audit, with last 3 years at a senior role
- English fluency essential
- Experience with managing staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in Finance/Accounting
- Sasawan Amnathankit
- Tel.+66 2121 3506 Ext.3506