Finance and Accounting Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryMachinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for managing overall Accounting & Finance functions including control and review accounting document, GL, costing, AR, AP, fixed asset, reconciliation, VAT, financial statement reports etc.
- Manage costing calculation by standard cost and compare actual cost and review cash flow planning, budgeting, inventory and so on.
- Coordinate with both related parties both internal and external organizations including the auditor and Revenue Department.
- Set KPI and monitor the outcome, observe accounting and compliance activities and manage the team.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPD
- At least 5 years in full spectrum of accounting and finance roles as managerial level from multinational corporations
- Knowledgeable in accounting standards, finance, taxation etc.
- Fluent communication in English with competent in SAP or ERP
- Strong in leadership, high responsible, honest, dedicate to the jobs, familiar working with under high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502