CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Issue PR/PO.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience as a purchasing officer or similar role.
- Proficient in Chinese and English Language skill.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516