Accounting and Finance Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryImport / Export
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Prepare monthly accrued expense at the month.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
- Additional certification (CPD) is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with high desire to achieve growth
- Chinnaret Srisawad
- Tel.+66 2121 3568 Ext.3568