Corporate Planning & Sales Supervisor
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Study and propose more efficient company organization & business structure.
- Coordinate with team to support the corporate improvement project.
- Summarize, analyze necessary data & information and provide to Top management for decision making.
- Arrange management meeting and follow action items.
- Get customer requirements & information, inform and facilitate to all concerns for being able to respond customer standard.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties for new model preparation.
- Foresee the sales volume & price for business plan.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate or business planning or related field.
- Experience in Automotive Industry/ business is an advantage.
- Experience in Sales coordination is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Financial and budgeting
- Good command of reading, writing and communication in English (TOEIC score 600)
- Good coomand of Japanese (JLPT N3)
- Pacharaporn Promphun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3520