CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryImport / Export
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible and lead contribute end-to-end timely and accurate financial reporting process from record compilation, month end close reconciliation, result analytics, internal and external reporting
- Responsible for the deadline of weekly report, monthly reports and yearly report.
- Monitor and control budget, cash flow and prepare cash flow statements
- Liaise with other parties such as bankers, auditors and government representatives for the submission of reports and or requirements
- Perform financial analysis for management decision
- Ensure and review on accounting standards and statutory requirements apply properly
- Minimum experiences 5 years in accounting fields
- Strong in accounting technical skills strong in TFRS knowledge, IFRS, NPAEs and Tax regulation.
- Good knowledge of corporate tax and local tax law
- Strong skills in competent in IT systems, particularly MS Excel (Excel VBA is a plus)
- Creative, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, equivalent to TOEIC score of 600 or higher
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance and related filed (Audit background or CPA is a plus.)
- Diyana Ngophaiwan
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3508