Senior GL Accountant
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for managing General Ledger (GL) by recording journal entries, administering accounts reconciliations, data compilation and analysis.
- Managing all accounting transactions based on accounting standards and prepare month end closing.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly reports and perform analysis on GL including perform account reconciliation and reviewing GL balance.
- Provide internal & external auditors with necessary data, coordinate with external audit and other tasks as assigned by the management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years of accounting experiences (GL) in manufacturing businesses
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, good team-player and customer-centric attitude, high analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
· Fluent in English communication skills and familiar with SAP, advance computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502