CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for managing AP, AR, General Ledger (GL) by recording journal entries, administering accounts reconciliations, data compilation and analysis.
- Managing all accounting transactions based on accounting standards and prepare month end closing.
- Setup new customers and manage accounts receivable customer data in a accounting system.
- Send out periodic statement to customer for collections: follow up and resolve collections with customers.
- Posts customer payments by back transfer, cheque (cheque collection) and issue receipt.
- Research and resolve customer A/R issues and initiates and resolves collections on past-due accounts by examining customer payment plans, payment history and credit limit.
- Reconcile AR Accounts and resolve billing inquiries as required.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records, key contact for customer, charge back invoices.
- Work closely with Warehouse, logistics, and customer service departments to ensure accuracy and completeness of invoices.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly reports and perform analysis on GL including perform account reconciliation and reviewing GL balance.
- Provide internal & external auditors with necessary data, coordinate with external audit and other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years of accounting experiences
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, good team-player and customer-centric attitude, high analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Fluent in English communication skills and familiar with SAP, advance computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502