Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Analyze and develop strategic IT internal audit program and action plan to support the company goal and objective related to IT Governance, IT General Control, Application Control, Cybersecurity, and new technologies/trends
- Communicate objective of IT audit program and action plan to internal auditor team to ensure the staff understanding
- Manage and monitor staff performance and advise appropriate solutions to achieve the objective of the audit program
- Ensure the company standard of internal audit, general control, IT governance, and related IT frameworks
- Conduct the audit work on business process according to the planning step with the appropriate approach
- Identify the root cause of risk embedded in each business process that needs to be aware by management and ensure the appropriate control is existed to mitigate them
- Conclude and report the audit findings including a recommendation for control improvement to the responsible management
- Follow up the status of control implementation based on audit recommendation
- Plan for budget and resource required to achieve the internal audit objective
- Develop internal auditor knowledge, skill, and competency to perform IT audit work and support career growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Economics or related fields
- At least 10 years experience in IT Audit function with a minimum of 5 years experience as IT Lead Auditor role in Auditing firm or Petrochemical industry.
- Experienced in IT auditing by using the Continuous Monitoring/Continuous Audit approach.
- Experienced IT Auditing in Cybersecurity, SAP ERP/HCM
- Experienced in using Data Analytics to support audit
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is a must and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is preferred.
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525