IndustryNon Government Organization
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Writing programming codes and adapting existing software to meet the changing needs of a business.
- Review written business requirements and technical specifications.
- Investigate and analyze reported defects.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, as well as Salesforce partner on technical implementation.
- Take full ownership of data on the platform.
- Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) for each launched module in the project.
- Over 3 years' experience in Salesforce administration and database (SQL/MS Access).
- Salesforce certifications such as Administration and or Platform Builder are highly preferred.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skill.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Phornkamon Chantawarang
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3573