CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Design and set up part supply system by optimizing inventory, productivity, and cost by applying LEAN tool (Kanban, Kaizen, etc.) and dialogue stakeholder on the project.
· Define proper Kanban process type (2 bin, sequential, customs pick, make to order, match operation practice
· Calculation of Kanban quantity to be enough for the whole supply cycle loop.
· Draw value stream mapping of part supply flow process, inventory, demand signal, and supply cycle time against production takt time.
· Set up supply route by merging of various part POU stations.
· Optimize traveling distance, rotation, and safety.
· Ensure supply aisle, blue path, and space are standardized to meet safety and 5S
· Coordinate and align with industrial engineer, production, manufacturing, outsource suppliers and warehouse on-line layout, part supply flow, and part POU station.
· LEAN activity to improve WIP inventory, traveling speed, and space utilization
· Standardize internal POU rack, packaging, and carriers
· To direct and supervise employees in the responsible unit to follow the regulation and guidance as prescribed in the regulation on work safety include the process and procedures of safe working to control and prevent dangers from working.
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial sciences / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Robotics / Control, Automation & Instrumentation / Electrical, or equivalent through experience
· Minimum 8 years of Industrial Engineer, Lean, Kanban Engineer, or Kaizen in a manufacturing environment.
· Able to define cycle time, takt time alignment with production and draw value stream mapping.
· Good command of English
If you are interested in this job position, please click apply or directly submit your resume (in English) with other supporting documents (recent photo, transcript, certificates, etc.) and your current/expected salary to:
Tel: 038-199-339 (Ext 6904), 094-825-7999
Contact: Khun Ruedeemas (FAI)
- Ruedeemas Kamsudsang
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.3555