HR Executive (Confidential Search)
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Assist in recruitment process.
- Oversee employee orientation and training.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Collect and analyze employee data.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related fields.
- Over 5 years' experience in similar role.
- Good command of in English language skill.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Time management and communication skills.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Solid communication skills.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516