Marketing Activation Analyst
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage Product communication across the organization including creating excitement around new product/feature launches, channeling product feedback and managing issue resolution.
- Represent Brand proposition externally and internally. Evangelize customers, partners and participate at conferences.
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Develop, leverage and deploy regional and local Brand solutions to upscale sales teams to approach clients with multi-faceted media propositions.
- Attend, present on and man the booths on industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- At least 5 years’ experience in Product marketing or Marketing analysis in industrial product
- Analytical acumen, team player, paired with agile mindset and can do attitude
- Business driven, proactive and entrepreneur mentality
- Customer-, target- and result-oriented
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing or Business administration is a preference
- Chitrada Parnuthai
- Tel.+662-348-3888 Ext.3888