Senior Technical Consultant (Oracle)
IndustryIT/ Computers - Software
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Pre-sales Support: involving preparation of the proposal and the demonstration system as well as supporting the sales team in presenting the products and services to potential customers.
- Implementation: directly and indirectly manage and perform the whole process of making the customers capable of operating their business as intended. He/she must have high expertise in areas of the technical implementation process especially in Design and Solution Architecture.
- Act on behalf of the service team in managing all aspects of the account from the beginning to the end with minimal assistance from their superior. He/she must also be able to build reliable relationship with high-level management and executives of the customers.
- Directly responsible for the Post-Implementation support. He/she is required to be effective in distributing problems to junior staff then coach and assist them on problem solving.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer or related fields, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Mininmum 5 years of experience in Oracle Technology (such as Database, RDBMS, RAC, Goldengate, Dataguard, Weblogic, FMW, and etc.) and Integration Systems
- Experience with Operations and Administration of Database System, Hardware, Server, and Other Related
- Experience of Virtualization and Cloud Technology
- Operating System: System concept and System Administration
- Knowledge of Computer Security and Management
- Knowledge of MS-SQL Server database operation and administration would be advantaged
- Good management, Strong troubleshooting and problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skill
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525