Central and Enabling Functions Controller
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Central Controlling management reporting and analysis,
- Central Controlling planning coordination, ensure data completeness and validate data in planning systems, collect business topics and translate into planning, update/maintain financial risk & opportunity list and reporting.
- Challenge functions appropriately.
- Ensure proper implementation of corporate reporting requirements.
- Lead Management Reporting and Analysis to support business case evaluations, optimization and monitoring of measures.
- Perform Central Accounting financial accounting activities, including support of month/year-end closing, local external reporting, execution and monitoring of internal controls and CapEx management and input for fixed asset accounting.
- Collect provision information for specific issues from BU Controlling.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics with minimum 5 years in accounting
- Strong functional and good business acumen, strong technical skills in systems and tools, strong process and analytical thinking, especially ability to understand and work on complex controlling, business and finance related topics.
- SAP experience is preferred
- Good communication in English
- Chinnaret Srisawad
- Tel.+66 2121 3568 Ext.3568