CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and taxation.
- Responsible for managing risks and avoid lawsuits by ensuring business operations are performed in compliance with relevant regulations/laws.
- Responsible for the tax files, corporate income tax, VAT, etc.
- Responsible for credit management and working capital.
- Preparation and reporting of financial figures.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPD and minimum 5 years of experience in accounting & finance roles in a multinational environment
- Knowledge about general accounting, taxation, payroll, free trade zone of Thailand or BOI regulations
- Fluent in English communication and familiar working in face-paced environment and competent in computer including ERP & Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502