FVP - Accounting & Finance
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Review documentation and application of relevant accounting policies for all business transaction
- Ensure and review on accounting standards and statutory requirements apply properly
- Monitor and ensure the company is align with accounting standard and in compliance (local, international GAAP and in compliance to tax laws
- Manage the group and statutory audit and deal with external auditor
- Manage and ensure all tax related matters for Thailand (CIT, VAT, WHT)
- Ensure that all financial reports for local, regional and global management are produced in a timely basis and precise manner.
- Responsible for finance and treasury activities such as cash flow forecast and dealing with banks
- Minimum experiences 8 years in accounting fields and 3 years in management level
- Good knowledge in Thai GAAP, TFRS and IFRS
- Good knowledge in taxation e.g., corporate income tax, VAT, withholding tax
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solutions to problems
- Leadership competency and good team player.
- Good command in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance and related filed (Audit background or CPA is a plus.)
- Diyana Ngophaiwan
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3508