Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Conduct interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Oversees day-to-day activities of General Affairs.
- Ensure overall security of the company’s properties, employees and interests.
- Supervises procurement request, issuance, inventory and disposal of office supplies, uniforms and other materials controlled by the
- Handle VISA/Work Permit for Expat.
- Manage payroll ensure that employees have a systematic method for reporting work hours.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in HRM roles.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Watcharaporn Pattarasattayakorn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3516