Procurement & Material Control Assistant Manager
CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Provide leadership in identifying and implementing best practices in all procurement and material control processes to support production line in timely manner
- Plan, schedule, and monitor material inventory movement in production to ensure production target can be achieved
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Coordinate with Sales, Production Planning Control, Customer service and Warehouse to ensure that each product deliver to customer on-time
- Review, Develop, executes the risk management plan for supplier KPI including contract management, supply, supplier management and procurement processes.
- Control & Monitor supplier& Outsource 's performance.
- Communicate and analyze RFQ new material to supplier.
- Prepare forecast report and update with management as request
- Male or Female age between 35 – 45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in EMS business or Electronics Manufacturing with at least 3 years of team management.
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong in Excel and SAP
- Soontaranee Jesadavisut
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3571