Finance and Business Support Staff
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for supporting accounts payable such as timely processing of incoming invoices, for the operational costs (opex), for the investments (capex) and for the product related spend (vouchering). This in accordance with the approval matrix that is in place.
- Responsible for supporting accounts receivable such as billing to customers from ERP, issuing manual invoices and credit notes, recharges of transportation costs.
- Preparing payments to suppliers, entering the payments in bank software after approval of Chief Accountant, allocating incoming payments to customer invoices, scanning payments + documentation (archiving).
- Providing original documents to tax advisor, issuing withholding tax certificate (after payment) + sending out to customers, support in sending out tax/VAT reports to the tax advisor, update exchange rates in ERP, general administrative support for the Chief Accountant.
- General administrative tasks such as vouchering, checking prices from customer PO with the company prices, creating sales contracts in the ERP system, booking Air Freight, support implementation of the operation plan as well as assist sales team on day-to-day administrative tasks and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields with knowledge of Thai accounting
- Superior attention to detail, team player and able to work independently, positive attitude and hands-on, mental flexibility
- Fluent in English communication with familiar working in multinational corporations and competent in computer especially in Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502