Senior Field Engineer
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
IndustryOil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Co-ordinate the preparation of fabrication and offshore/onshore construction "as-built" documentation packages.
- Prepare and deliver project briefings to offshore/onshore personnel.
- Ensure offshore/onshore personnel involved with the project works fully understand all relevant project documentation and requirements to include all safety and quality related witness points.
- Ensure technical accuracy and compliance of offshore/onshore construction and inspection activities with contract requirements, (ie. witness and hold points).
- Act as Focal Point for the resolution of technical queries and issues raised during the performance of offshore/onshore construction and inspection activities (including co-ordination with onshore support where appropriate).
- Accountable to Project Manager / Construction Manager for all engineering aspects of offshore/onshore operations.
- Manage the offshore/onshore construction schedule including liaison with OCM / OCS / Barge Superintendent and Client
- Representatives with respect to planning work scope execution, schedule changes plus impacts and maintenance of the "as-built".
- Accountable for highlighting contract variations during execution of the offshore construction activities and compilation of all required supporting evidence and documentation.
- Compile and work with Dive Supervisor in generation of Dive Plans.
- Review Daily Progress Reports (DPR) prior to issue for technical accuracy and completeness.
- Act as Focal Point for the compilation of "as-built" documentation.
- Accountable for the expediting of equipment on-hire - off-hire.
- Accountable for the delivery and return of all internal project equipment
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum/Marine Engineering from recognised Higher Learning Institution.
- Registered with Board of Engineering Malaysia (BEM).
- Possess at least seven (7) years working experience as field engineer and two (2) year as lead Field Engineer.
- Possess project experience in various type of contract such as T&I and EPCIC
- Able to supervise, monitor and provide technical support to offshore installation at work site.
- Able to oversee, monitor and provide technical support to structures/linepies loadout at fabrication yard.
- Able to perform rigging calculations and selection and equipment required for offshore installation.
- Able to perform all engineering verifications and calculations for offshore installation.
- Able to generate/develop installation sketches and drawings for drafting to formulate installation procedures.
- Kasidech Kumpoopong
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3572