R&D Supervisor (Product design) - Automotive
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for the operation and checking to make the drawing under the customer requirements and company standard that can produce it, whilst respecting the defined goals.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of engineering staff, to ensure the company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements, ensuring that staff complies with health, safety, and work instruction/ procedures.
- Check the drawing standard and customer specifications.
- Trial and LAB Test report review to meet the customer specification
- Make the APQP closed phase 3/4/5 on time
- Support SC team to develop the material locally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Good in English will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Production Engineering/R&D Engineering.
- Drive manufacturing success through Lean manufacturing concept and mindset.
- Build an effective team and workplace of the choice environment in the team.
- Ruedeemas Kamsudsang
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.3555