CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Prepare, Schedule, Coordinate, and Monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Prepare technical document including site visit/service, inspection, and outage report
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, cost control, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Delegate effectively to team and mentor team members
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate actions
- Support Sales and Business Development activities (replacement parts, Field Services, Maintenance/Outage Programs, Plant Improvement Projects, etc)
- University Degree (Bachelor) or higher in Engineering or another related field.
- Languages: Local - Fluent; English - Intermediate
- Proven 5 years experience of project management.
- Strong engineering (multi skilled or mechanical bias) background ideally within a process manufacturing environment.
- Experience and or understand of project management technique.
- Kasidech Kumpoopong
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3572