CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for managing a project's feasibility study and pick out the investment opportunities of a future projects in order to meet the company’s goals.
- Responsible for project's risk analysis and financial analysis including liquidity, interest rates, exchange rates etc.
- Analyze market trend and competitors' performance.
- Lead and involve in investment projects and due diligence operation.
- Perform a financial modelling and valuation for projects.
- Being the representative of the corporation regarding financial planning, budgeting, fund raising and coordinate with the financial institutions for the funds both in short & long terms etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- At least 10 years of relevant working experiences
- Proven accounting/finance leader with strong analytical skills
- Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Fluent communication in English and competent in computer especially in Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502