Production Supervisor (Automotive)
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for the operation of an assigned area in terms of production, quality, cost, delivery, technical, safety, and human resources, whilst respecting the defined goals.
- Checking the availability of equipment and machinery before production
- Strive to continually improve using Lean tools to reduce costs, improve production and quality.
- Decisions and results have an impact on the function and its success.
- Examination of the production plan received from the planning department
- Manpower planning to suit the target
- Monitoring the production amount to meet the target.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Good in English will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Production Engineering/R&D Engineering.
- Drive manufacturing success through Lean manufacturing concept and mindset.
- Build an effective team and workplace of the choice environment in the team.
- Ruedeemas Kamsudsang
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.3555