Software Project Coordinator
LocationSun Tower Building
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Ensure compliance with company’s Information Security Policies and Procedure at all time.
- Responsible for maintaining security of all company’s information entrusted to and not limiting to proper classification & handling of company’s documents and records.
- Complete Information Security training and awareness program on regular basis and possess enough knowledge to adhere to company’s Information Security requirements.
- Responsible for identifying, reporting and complying with Information Security Incident & Reporting Procedure.
- Failing to comply with the security policies could be subject to disciplinary action , potentially including termination of employment or contract and/or prosecution.
- Take command from direct boss.
- Coordinate and work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers use , - the project management tools to monitor working hours and plans.
- Coordinate and work with Project Manager in change order management , - project tracking, document control activities and expenditures issue all appropriate legal paperwork. ( e.g. contracts and terms of agreement )
- Provide project summary report and performance report to Project Manager in monthly.
- Update project progress and project status to Project Manager by weekly.
- Do the project plan and present in Kickoff Meeting for all Project.
- Drive plan and control all activities in the most efficiency.
- Update and revise project plan regularly.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep plan and activities on track.
- Coordinate project management activities and correspondences direct project by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, emails, resources, equipment , information and meeting minutes.
- Communicate and liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements , scope and objectives.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Schedule the meeting and participate in the project meetings, track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed and will be delivered to the customer on time.
- Monitor project plan and project schedules regularly to determine any delays and analyze or resolve the project deviations issue in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record and review cost by comparing between budgets and actual expenses that occur in the project. ( Cost Awareness, Cost Estimation and Cost Monitoring )
- Review contract requirements and process invoices in timely manner.
- Learn a new company ‘s technology and product regularly.
- Determine timeframe and estimate relevant resource for the sold project.
- Determine all necessary tasks that needed to be implement in project.
- Develop project reports for clients.
- Recheck all system implementation and document before deliver to customer.
- Do the project closing and transfer knowledge to Solution Support team
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role minimum 1 – 2 years , - in direct experience.
- Have an experience in Project Management from conception to delivery and Project Documentation , Project Planning , Risk Management and ability to use , - Project Management Tools.
- Strong good client-facing and customer management skills.
- Good Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good Communication , Proactive Minded and Interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Team Player , Accountable , Self-motivation and driven and have a ability to learn , - a new things.
- Able to tolerate stress and work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge in Document System , Workflow System , Web Application and , - RPA is preferred.
- PMP / PRINCE2 / AGILE Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor s Degree or Master s Degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , - Business Computer or IT related fields.
- Juthamanee Kumlangphon
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3593