Recruitment Consultant (Junior - Senior Level)
Career Level New Entry
Number of Vacancy 1
- It’s a Sales job; you will enjoy contacting clients, understanding their needs and delivering service levels beyond their expectations;
- You will need to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI targets, including a Sales target with commission incentives.
- Sourcing candidates via various channels including traditional job boards and social media;
- Attracting high potential candidates and developing a candidate pool to meet our clients requirements;
- Using both Skills and Behavior-based interviewing techniques to match candidates to the right jobs for their careers;
- Providing career advice and guidance to candidates.
Delivering HR Solutions
- As the leading HR Solutions provider in the world, we offer our clients a full spectrum of HR services beyond the Permanent Recruitment service, and you will be at the forefront of presenting these services to clients;
- Establish and maintain robust relationships with all related parties through either telephone or face-to-face meetings;
- To keep both candidates and clients informed about the status of recruitment activities from initial steps until completion.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in HRM and/or Sales & Marketing (any industry).
- Pleasant and smart personality, and is self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Superb Skills in the areas of Negotiation, Presentation, Selling, Coordinating and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Sukanya Santhanarat
- Tel.+66 2832 3399 Ext.383