Career Level New Entry
Number of Vacancy 1
We are the global leader in staffing solution and leading provider of great jobs and top talents. We are specialized and experienced in putting the right man to the right job and the right place as we believe that work is better when you love what you do.
- Coordinate with client on the required data for supporting and processing the payroll including staff movement, incentive report, time attendance report and etc.
- Calculate and record OT and other expenses through system
- Prepare Payroll Report and other related report as requested
- Issue invoice of payroll service to client and ensure it is deliver to client within the timeline
- Be responsible for Employment Contract and Social Security Registration
- At least 1-3 years experiences in Payroll function or HR field
- Fair command of English
- Good Computer literacy especially in Excel
- Good communication
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- Sukanya Santhanarat
- Tel.+66 2832 3399 Ext.383