Marketing Manager (Publishing)
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Ultimately, build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience from Publishing Media is required.
- Pacharaporn Promphun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3520