Online E-commerce Manager
CategoryMarketing & Communications
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Manage a commercial strategy and plan across E-Commerce Marketplace (Lazada, Shopee), on social media.
· Increase the number of customers by optimizing performance E-Commerce Marketplace.
· Support day-to-day operation in content creation, supply chain management, and promotion management and business analytics.
· Coordinate with internal departments (warehouse, graphic designer, content team, customer service team, etc.) or 3rd. party service partners to ensure deliverables in timely manner.
· Act as primary point of contact within the e-commerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and E-Commerce initiatives.
· Oversee sales performance, online marketing performance, campaign performance and operational excellence.
· Ensure reports and conduct performance reviews with agency and the marketplace on weekly or monthly basis.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Degree in E-Commerce, Marketing or related degree is essential.
· At least 5 years’ working experience in E- Commerce, or E-Commerce Agency capacity.
· Specific knowledge of the online store and / or e-Commerce.
· Knowledge of the internet, e-commerce, direct sales and marketing and familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential.
· Ability to influence, manage stakeholders and take on needs across the business.
· Fluent in English
- Pattarawadee Vongcharoen
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0