Investor Relations Manager
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management.
- Announce investor relations about the changed.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other for earnings releases, industry events.
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company website.
- Analyst a comprehensive competitive, including financial metrics and differentiation.
- Develops a performance metrics for the investor relations.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Organizes all related activities with investors. (conferences, road shows, meetings, etc.)
- Gather feedback from investment community's perception of the company and feedback to top management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- At least 3 years of Investor Relations experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Possesses TOEIC 700)
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Pacharaporn Promphun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3520